Auteur Topic: hello friends! i'm looking for the repair manual!  (gelezen 1540 keer)

Offline lioris7

hello friends! i'm looking for the repair manual!
« Gepost op: februari 18, 2013, 20:37:58 »
hello starlet friends... i was having a problem with my heater radiateur and the vintilator...after a big search i found a second hand radiateur and i going to put it....the second problem is that something it was broken (keramiche,keramiek) near to the vintilator on the right side of the inside car near to the passenger feet. im try now to find one repair manual to see what was in there and to replace it because the vintilator works only in the full mode!
my starlet is 1996 model and i think is ep91! thank you very much in advance!
gregory

Offline 5e colin

• SCH forum member
  • twitchy right foot left foot breaking
Re: hello friends! i'm looking for the repair manual!
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: februari 18, 2013, 21:31:13 »
hey lad whats the crack  i dont have a manual for that by hand nor have it in mi possession   

the problem u are having there when its only on full wack thats the switch positioning problem i think  is it still working hot and cold ???
WHAT EVER U DO NEVER USE YOUR BRAKES!!!!!
IF IN DOUBT USE HANDBRAKE!!!!!!!! :)

Offline KooolaNL

• SCH forum member
  • Hurry up noob microwave
    • PPP
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: februari 19, 2013, 00:31:23 »
This could be faulty in your car

Might just need to find that and replace it :)
Life is divine chaos, Love is life, Fall into life, Fall in love, Embrace it, Breathe, And enjoy the ride

Offline lioris7

« Reactie #3 Gepost op: februari 22, 2013, 00:40:22 »
koolaNL you have right.... i found some keramiek pieces behind the box! did you know where can i find it? im searching but i cannot find it. maybe they have take it from its position and i dont know where it was! (i bought the car before 2 monhts from a garage in den haag maybe is the third or fifth hand i dont know) thank you guys for your support!!! you are the best!!!

p.s. 5e colin ...... it was working only in full (hi) scale the heater. and i was having also problem with the kachel radiateur,  this one i change it! the problem is i dont know where i must to put the resistor (kachel weerstand) where is the position for it? tomorow i will uupload if i can some fotos to show you!  thanks again!

Offline KooolaNL

• SCH forum member
  • Hurry up noob microwave
    • PPP
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: februari 22, 2013, 00:57:33 »
i think you should be able to locate one at a local car-breaker/car graveyard
i dont own a ep91 model, i dont know where to locate the piece that is broken
u can try and send WhizzCat a message about it, he is the person who had the same piece broken just a while ago
he could tell you where exactly you can locate the broken piece and might olso be able to give u pointers on where to get a new one

http://www.starlet-forum.nl/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=8571

Considering u have only 2 posts
u could make a topic where u introduce yourself and show us your starlet, would be fun

u can do it here
http://www.starlet-forum.nl/index.php?board=39.0

Greetings
Life is divine chaos, Love is life, Fall into life, Fall in love, Embrace it, Breathe, And enjoy the ride

Offline lioris7

« Reactie #5 Gepost op: februari 22, 2013, 01:04:44 »
thank you very much koolaNL for your advice's and yes i will do all the things you just told me!! i want to take pictures of the car as i have it now because i want to fix it and make it much beautifull in the near future! thanks again !!

Offline WhizzCat

• SCH forum member
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: februari 23, 2013, 17:18:01 »
So, how did the story end? :P

Did you manage to get hold of another resistor and fix your issue?